FAVORITE LEMON CHICKEN
1 ½ Cup East-West Tropical Lemon Sauce
2 Chicken Breast (Skinless, Boneless)
1 Cup Milk
1 Cup Flour
¼ Head Lettuce (Cut into Long Strips)
Lemon Slices (Fresh for Garnishment)
Oil for Frying
1. Butterfly Chicken Breast to Make Thinner Pieces.
2. Mix Together Egg & Milk
3. Dip Chicken Pieces in Egg & Milk Mixture
4. Coat Meat with Flour Well on Both Sides
5. On Medium Heat, Heat ½” Oil. Fry Coated Chicken Pieces in Hot Oil Until Chicken is Done.
6. Remove from Oil and Cut Chicken into 1” X 2” Pieces , Place on Top of Shredded Lettuce
7. Pour Warmed Lemon Sauce over Top of Chicken to Taste.
8. Garnish with Lemon Slices