1 Cup East-West Sweet Ginger Teriyaki Sauce
3 Lb Side of Fresh Salmon (Cut into 3” X 4” Pieces)
1Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Optional)
1. Place Salmon Pieces into Plastic Storage Bag and Marinade 2-3 Hours with ½ Cup of Sauce
2. Heat Grill and Brush Racks with Oil to Keep the Salmon from Sticking.
3. Place the Salmon on Hot Grill for 4-5 Minutes per Side Depending on Thickness and Discard the Marinade Fish Was Sitting in. Fish Will Keep Cooking as it Sits.
4. Transfer the Fish to a Flat Plate and Spoon Reserved Marinade on Top.
5. Garnish with Sesame Seeds